Changelog for v1.2.1
App release: dandelior
- Added an (rebranded) flavor of dandelion: dandelior
- Only differenties in use are other (black) icon and AMOLED colors by default enabled
- Already available on F-Droid
- All new Aspects and Tags, using a searchable dialog
- A new home - project blog/page: https://gsantner.net/project/dandelion.html
- Sometimes the Stream went white, which is due an still (>3 years) unfixed Android Support library bug. It should not occur very often anymore due less use of fragments.
- Various small tweaks
- Updated translation files
dandelion* is a client for the community-run, distributed social network diaspora*. It is Open Source and licensed under GNU General Public License Version 3.
A client for the community-run, distributed social network diaspora*.
It adds useful features to your networking experience:
⚡ Quick access to most diaspora* features
🎨 Customize everything to own preferences
👉 Share content from and to the app
🌎 Proxy support (Tor/Orbot supported)
📰 In-app-browser to view articles
🌆 Dark/AMOLED mode available
🈴 Available in many languages
#️⃣Browse tags and aspects
🈯 Use in any language that the app is translated in - for example in German but have English as system language.
🔐 Looking for a pod to register? The app lists many pods with more being listed at podupti.me.
🍻 Multiple accounts: You can use dandelion* and dandelior* to use two accounts at the same time on one device. They use a different icon and other default colors.
🌍 Notice: The app uses the Android WebView component to display contents of diaspora* pods in the mobile view. For missing features and bugs in mobile view, ask at diaspora* bugtracker.