Markdown: Table of Contents in Edit Mode
Table of contents were already supported at Markdown view mode since quite some time (optional setting).
A similar functionality is now available for Markdown Edit Mode too.
Tap the filename at the toolbar to open the Outline (see screenshot below).
You get a quick overview what the document contains, and it’s the fastest way to jump to a specific sections of your text & make edits.
Editor: Custom action button order
Frequently requested: To be able to order the action buttons for text editing in a order that fits own workflow.
You can now order all actions as you wish and separately per format (Markdown, todo.txt, Plaintext).
To change the order open the settings, select the format to customize and in the “Action Order” menu you are able to freely move options.
Markor gets a lot of new features, improvements and fixes with every update.
This time especially due Harshad Srinivasans hard work. Thank you very much!
- Add action to Move current selected line(s)/cursor text up/down
- Add settings option for View-Mode link color
- Improve table of contents - add border, disable underline
- Long press toolbar to jump to top/bottom (edit & view mode)
- Add search to View Mode
- Accessibility improvements & Talkback support
- Allow http protocol on Android>=9
- Telegram file edit support
- Markdown: Normal sized headers by default, increases performance
- Disable highlighting on big files to improve edit performance
- Don’t sort non-document files in third group
- Add Accordion (Click to expand) example and add action button
- Tooltips for action buttons
- For index.html files, show foldername at favourites/recents
- todo.txt: Set completition date also when there is no creation date
- Markdown: Configurable unordered list character
- Custom order of action buttons
- Markdown: Add alternative more performant heading highlighting
- Fix foldername in Main toolbar not reloaded
- Plaintext: Add extensions for AsciiDoc (.adoc), OrgMode (.org), Ledger (.dg .ledger), Diff (.diff .patch)
- Remember last used file extension for new file creation
- todo.txt: Preselect last used archive file by default for archiving
- Markdown: Long press code to insert code block
- todo.txt: Improved task sort functionalities
- Add action button to expand selection of cursror to whole line
- Markdown: Add Table of contents / Outline for Edit mode (Press toolbar)
- Vertical Scrollbar now draggable at view & edit mode
- todo.txt: Date&Time selection dialogs
- Markdown: Auto update ordered list numbers
Markor is a TextEditor for Android. This project aims to make an editor that is versatile, flexible, and lightweight. Markor utilizes simple markup formats like Markdown and todo.txt for note-taking and list management. Markor is versatile at working with text, it can also be used for keeping bookmarks, copying to clipboard, fast opening a link from text and lots of more. Created files are interoptable with any other plaintext software on any platform.Markor is using open formats and is free software, openly developed and accepts community contributions.