Search files by content
You can recursive search for files by their contents now. The search button remains at it’s place at the file managers top menu.
The popup dialog has new options to configure search in content or only by filename, case sensitivity and if the search in content should use the input as regex.
Backup & Restore settings
You can backup & restore Markor’s settings now, there is a new option in the settings for each.
The backup is a json text file.
Per-file settings: Font size
Per-file settings were introduced in the Markor v2.5 update.
With this update, file size is now also controllable & saved per file via the editor’s top menu.
The standard/default configuration is still available in the global settings (used if you did not pick a custom font size for the current file).
File Manager: Conflict handling for existing files
With this update, Markor will ask you what should be done when you are about to move/copy a file but a file of same name already exists.
You can decide to skip (keep old target file) or overwrite with the new file, or keep both.
When you copy/move multiple files, you get the option to apply the decision (skip/overwrite/keep) to all files or only the file shown in dialog.
- Recursive file search with in-content search, #1337 by @adelobosko @harshad1 @gsantner
- Backup and restore settings, Format selection with radio buttons, #1244 by @harshad1 @gsantner
- Per-file font size, #1332 by @harshad1
- Markdown: Support superscript^2^ syntax, #1268 by @gsantner
- View mode: Image/PDF export whole page, add seperate screenshot option, by @gsantner
- todo.txt: Fix trailing space resulting in contexts/projects/due-dates to be entered twice, #1282 by @harshad1
- Markdown: Enable GitLab extension, display video links as html5-video, #1280 by @gsantner
- Markdown: Enable typographic transformation, #1277 by @gsantner
- todo.txt: Fix tags dialog not shows up onLongClick, #1292 by @gsantner
- Editor: Allow top-menu back button also when the file is empty, #1290 by @harshad1
- ShareInto: Improve automatic link reformatting, #1275 by @harshad1
- Search dialogs: Hide search input field when if there is no data, #1298 by @harshad1
- Decrease scrollbar width for better usability, #1306 by @harshad1
- todo.txt: Settings option for always-visible @contexts & +projects, #1305 by @harshad1 @gsantner
- TextActions: Improve cursor placement at Regex replace, #1310 by @harshad1
- File manager: Move/Copy file improvements, add Yes/No/All overwrite options, #1281 by @harshad1
- Fix App might crash on toolbar-click for TOC, #1336 by @adelobosko
- Fix Android 4.4 crash on file move/copy, #1333 by @harshad1
- Fix Android 4.4 crash when opening .txt file due to ZimWiki format detection, #1341 by @fredericjacob
- Markdown: Don’t match extra spaces at ordered-list regex, #1367 by @harshad1
- File Manager: Fix MB being displayed as GB at description (SI 1000 unit), #1352 by @gsantner
- File Manager: Duplicate file / allow copy into same folder, #1345 by @harshad1- Filemanager formatter: fix MB being displayed as GB (SI 1000 unit), #1352 by @gsantner
Markor is a TextEditor for Android. This project aims to make an editor that is versatile, flexible, and lightweight. Markor utilizes simple markup formats like Markdown and todo.txt for note-taking and list management. Markor is versatile at working with text, it can also be used for keeping bookmarks, copying to clipboard, fast opening a link from text and lots of more. Created files are interoptable with any other plaintext software on any platform.Markor is using open formats and is free software, openly developed and accepts community contributions.