MemeTastic v1.7 update is out! Get the update now from GitHub or F-Droid!
Continue reading to find out what’s new, improved and fixed in this update.
- You can use MemeTastic as a simple & lightweight picture viewer. (Without saving/editing any images). The image viewer uses full width & height of the screen and has complete black background
- The image viewer now supports a simple rotation gesture in addition to pinch to zoom, image movement and rotation.
- The rotation happens on 90° steps and is applied only for the currently viewed image till closed.
- There is a new toolbar menu option at meme editor to view the (untouched) original image.
List of sites for Meme Templates and Funny Images
MemeTastic contains a list of links to sites with Meme Templates and Funny Images. You can show the list and get to these sites using the »Help« option in the bottom navigation »More« section.
You can suggest sites here if you are missing something.
MemeTastic has no Internet permission, hence it can’t communicate with any network. There is no tracking, calling-home or picture upload in MemeTastic.
Use the share button to send edited images to other apps. You can also use any gallery/file manager app to view MemeTastic created images.
- Translate app into more languages
- Make favourite icon in popup smaller
- Disable menu button when not in selection at “create page”
- Add rotation gesture to ImageViewer
- Update list of links to memes & meme templates
- Replace CI/CD with GitHub Actions